The 1st thing I did was to fit new hands to the clocks & fit the door as it was still flat.
The main walls was ok this time as the model from gpm was printed
on 90gm paper.
My test was print on 110gm card that’s why some parts did not fit right
As you can see I still remove the tabs on parts 7/8 so I can get a better Finnish.
I use thick card on the inside part to stiffen up.
This was the only pic I found
The vain on the roof I size from the pic from the net.
I think I got near the right size for it.
The hard bit is cutting out the N S E W it took me 5 times to get one set right.
the vain took me 4Hr to make I use 0.4 mm barss rod.
Side door I put an ex part on the roof ridge only.
The EX parts are on a sheet here.
EX Part Sheet
Here the fin side door also you can see the new grass on the base.
Close up of the vain & roof with the ridges’ EX parts sheet.